I have a complaint. What should I do?

First, you must try to resolve the problem with the school. If it is with a driver training school, the school's owner will have the ultimate authority to resolve the issue. If the problem is with a public school, the principal or community education director, and superintendent may need to be involved (depending on where in the district the program is administered). If you have a complaint that you cannot settle with a school, please fill out and submit the DES-P11 Statement of Complaint PDF icon.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.