Is there financial assistance for my child to take driver education?

Public Act 71 of 2004 eliminated the driver education fund, which had provided partial reimbursement. There is no funding available from the state. You may want to contact local agencies to inquire about financial assistance.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.