If you are a part of any of the professions listed below, you may have a legal obligation to report any suspicions regarding vulnerable adults who you believe have been harmed or are at risk of harm from abuse, neglect or exploitation. To make a report, call 1-855-444-3911.
Health Care Services. Including, but not limited to:
- Hospital Administrators and Staff.
Educational Services. Including, but not limited to:
Public Services. Including, but not limited to:
- Social workers (administrators, supervisors, caseworkers, etc.)
- Law Enforcement Officers.
- County medical examiner and employees of the county medical examiner.
- Adult Day Care Providers.
- Michigan Bank and Credit Union Staff
Note: Any person other than those listed above may make a report to adult protective services, but are not legally required to do so.
Community Stakeholders Education
These YouTube videos may be used by the public for educational and training purposes for both mandatory reporters and concerned citizens regarding the abuse, neglect, and exploitation of vulnerable adults in Michigan.