- An Individual's Rights under HIPAA
HIPAA Privacy and the Individual's Power to Exercise Their Rights. Click here for access to privacy right request and complaint forms.
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information
Before Department staff can release protected health information to anyone not involved in treatment, payment or health care operations, a completed copy of the MDCH-1183, Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information, must be on file with the Department.
- Privacy Notice for Medicaid & Other Medical Assistance Programs
MDHHS Privacy Notice document and additional information about MDHHS privacy practices.
- HIPAA - Companion Guides
- Encounter Data Submission
- Protected Health Information Consent Tool
Click here for more information and tools to help navigate federal and state health information laws in Michigan.