- Agricultural Pesticide Dealer License
All agricultural pesticide dealers in the state of Michigan must be licensed.
- Driftwatch Organic Farm Registry
Registering certified organic farm-sites in Driftwatch.
- Golf Courses
Regulatory Requirements for Commercial Use of Pesticides on Golf Courses.
- Integrated Pest Management
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a pest management system that uses all suitable techniques in a total management system, to prevent pests from reaching unacceptable levels, or to reduce existing pest populations to acceptable levels.
- Pesticide Application Businesses
Licensing information for Pesticide Application Businesses.
- Pesticide Applicator Certification
Certification information for pesticide applicators and technicians.
- Pesticide Laws and Regulations
Laws and Regulations pertaining to pesticides, pesticide businesses, and the use of pesticides in the State of Michigan.
- Pesticide Notification Registry
The Pesticide Notification Registry allows someone with a physician diagnosed to be notified prior to a pesticide application to turf ornamental on property adjacent to the applicant.
- Pesticide Registration
Registering pesticides for use in the State of Michigan.
- Pesticide Regulatory Info
Regulatory Information Concerning the Pesticide Industry
- Restricted Use Pesticides in Michigan