Spirits Delisting Policy
The Commission approved Administrative Order 2021-10 on September 16, 2021 to update the spirits delisting policy.
- Products will be delisted monthly for the preceding, rolling 12-month period.
- For products with shelf prices < $100, product sales must be at least 12 standard cases.
- For products with shelf prices between $100 - $249.99, product sales must be six bottles in a year.
- For products with shelf prices $250 and greater, product sales must be one bottle in a year.
- Unlimited value-added products (VAPs) will be allowed and VAPS will be automatically delisted after six months. Vendors may re-list VAPS the next available effective date after delisting.
- All other delisted products may not be relisted for a year.
This Order is effective immediately. However, the next delisting will be for the period of November 1, 2020-October 30, 2021, with an effective delisting date of November 28, 2021.
Any comments regarding the delisting policy should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.