MiWaters: Permitting & Compliance
For registered users, MiWaters is the portal to several types of actions:
- Apply for Permits
- Manage your permits (pay fees, apply for renewals)
- Submit reports (required by your permit or certification)
- Submit service requests
- View issued permits
- See your notifications
- Review evaluation/site inspections
To get started, you'll need an account.
The MiWaters application is a permitting process, allowing Michigan to fulfill federal electronic reporting requirements and providing an online component for access to public information.
This page can be accessed as www.mi.gov/miwaters.
- MiWaters Site Map Explorer - link, disclaimer, and tips
- Get the latest updates - subscribe to receive MiWaters bulletins
- MiWaters - Who to Contact
- MiWaters System Requirements
- Certifier Agreement
- MiWaters Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- MiWaters Training Material - Webinars, Videos, and Documents
- Active NPDES Permits - updated 10/22/2020
- Active Groundwater Permits - updated 10/22/2020