• Marina Construction Permit Program

    Whether or not an activity or an ongoing use is considered a marina requiring a construction permit under Part 301 Inland Lakes and Streams of the NREPA, depends on the nature of the use. In addition to commercial businesses that provide docking or mooring as part of their services, EGLE maintains that docking or mooring from riparian properties such as outlots, trailer parks, condominium and apartment developments, yacht clubs, and other commonly owned or controlled points of access function as and meet the definition of a marina under Part 301.

    This page can be accessed as