Critical Dune Area Permit Fees
- Decks with a cumulative area of 225 square feet or smaller.
- Removal of blow sand to maintain an existing use (5 year permit).
- Installation of retaining walls or other erosion protection devices up to 100 feet in cumulative length.
- Removal of more than two but less than ten trees, not related to a commercial logging activity.
- Decks greater than a cumulative area of 225 square feet.
- Maintenance of a path to the water's edge with handheld tools.
- Request to modify an existing permit that has not expired.
- Additions, garages, gazebos, and storage buildings.
- Retaining walls and erosion protection devices larger than 100 feet in cumulative length.
- Parking areas not associated with a special use project.
- New, replacement, or maintenance of utilities for a single-family home, including a septic system.
- Removal of ten or more trees, not related to a commercial logging activity.
- Expansion of any road or driveway.
- Demolition or removal of a building.
All other uses not listed, including:
- Construction of a single family home and associated infrastructure.
- Construction of each additional home, cottage, or guest dwelling on one property.
- Relocation of a single family home and associated infrastructure.
- Construction of a driveway serving one single family home.
- An industrial or commercial use where the area of impact will be no larger than 1/3 of an acre.
- Construction of a road or driveway if the road or driveway has the potential to serve a multi-family development of more than two homes or to serve a special use project.
- An industrial or commercial use where the area of impact will be larger than 1/3 of an acre.
- A multifamily use of more than 3 acres.
- A multifamily use of 3 acres or less if the density of use is greater than 4 individual residences per acre.
- A project that would damage or destroy features of archaeological or historical significance.
- Application for Special Exception (in addition to the above fees).