EGLE recently released the draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, and we're looking for additional input! The initial draft of a statewide plan to position Michigan as a national leader in slashing greenhouse gas emissions and securing associated economic and job-creation opportunities is open for public input and comment through February 14.
Two virtual listening sessions will take place where oral comments will be recorded.
For additional information about the plan, listening sessions, and how to submit comments, visit Michigan.gov/Climate.
- Flint enters 6th straight year of compliance with water standards for lead
- Public comment, listening sessions will help chart Michigan climate future
- New grant program launched to provide recycling education assistance to Michigan small communities
- EGLE offers grants for new hybrid, alternative fuel, and zero tailpipe emission vehicles, engines, or equipment
- EGLE lead service line corrosion control advisory panel to meet this month
- State of Michigan launches new websites to modernize technology and improve user experience MORE NEWS
Radon is a leading environmental cause of cancer mortality in the U.S. Learn how to protect you and your family from radon, or hear more from EGLE's recent interview on Michigan Radio's Stateside with April Baer. Visit Michigan.gov/Radon for more information.
School's back in session! As students settle in for a new school year, EGLE is providing a variety of educational resources through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.